Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-21-2022, 06:53 AM   #1
12345joy
12345joy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Convert to PDF - Custom Header Not Working

Hi friends. Need help or enlightenment. I am converting from epub to PDF and i want to have a custom header and I have come up with this header template, but it is not working. The text align instructions seems to be ignored in the conversion process. Am I missing something?

<header>
<div class="even-page" style="text-align:left;">_AUTHOR_</div>
<div class="odd-page" style="text-align:right;"><i>_TITLE_</i></div>
</header>
12345joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 12:00 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Export/convert to docx. Then use Word or LO Writer to set page styles and headings etc. Save in native format for later edits (docx or odt) then Export a PDF.

HTML is badly suited to paper (PDF is really a format for paper).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert