Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-21-2019, 09:07 PM   #1
quan0509
quan0509 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
KOReader - Clara HD slow loading book

Folks,
I've just installed the newest KOReader version in the latest Nikel environment. I had got no any issue when installed it but when i tried to load the book for reading, it worked very slowly, taking around a min to load a 2mb Kepub format book for the very first time. It would be no matter for me cause it may take time to load the book at first.
But there was a very serious issue that i couldn't think i can stay with Koreader. It's when i adjust a font, align, margin and anything which related to book format. It takes too long for KoReader to apply the adjustment (5 mins average) which i thought the device was hang/ frozen, but it's not.

So anyone could tell me how to resolve the issue? Or it's just a nature of Koreader when using in Clara HD? Please kindly help!!!

I usually use mobi format & keepub. Things seem the same in formats whatever.
quan0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Sidebar: double-posting won't help, and is generally frowned upon .

That said, this could be moved to the KOReader forum, in which case creating a new thread does make sense.

In the meantime, xref.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert