Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
crowinfocus
crowinfocus began at the beginning.

Device: none
Fledgling E-pubber

Greetings!
Smashwords converted and distributed my first two books, but my latest effort has out-grown them. I am seeking the EASIEST way to convert my .docx file to the various e-pub formats. Have downloaded Calibre and Sigil but daunted from the start. Suggestions PLEASE!
Thanks.m
Old 06-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Advert
Old 06-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
crowinfocus
crowinfocus began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks! Glad to be here. Any suggestions for the .docx conversion process?
Old 06-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please take your questions to the appropriate forum.

This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where courteous members introduce themselves.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread