Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
vimoti
vimoti began at the beginning.

Device: kindle amazon
Hi everyone, problem downloading?

Hi, this is my first visit to this site. I bought an e book yesterday and it is showing as bought and paid for, but is not on my homepage. I have found it on my archive page but although I have tried to move/download it to my home page it ain`t going anywhere!!!! anyone got any ideas?

thanks
vimoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi vimoti and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer soon, try posting your question in our Kindle section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2011, 01:17 AM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimoti View Post
Hi, this is my first visit to this site. I bought an e book yesterday and it is showing as bought and paid for, but is not on my homepage. I have found it on my archive page but although I have tried to move/download it to my home page it ain`t going anywhere!!!! anyone got any ideas?

thanks
There are some things to try. You can log into your Manage your Kindle page and have it send to your Kindle or you can download it to your PC and copy it over via USB from there as well. The other way is on your Kindle in your Archive Items find the book and click on it and it should download to your Kindle.

If you still can't get it to work then contact Kindle support and they can help you fix it or refund your money.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Have you got the wireless turned on?
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote