Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-14-2024, 11:18 PM   #1
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Problem Signing Into Dropbox - InkPad Color 3

Does anyone else have a problem signing into Dropbox on their PocketBook Inkpad Color 3?

I already did a firmware update and factory reset. When I try to sign into the Dropbox App, I get a blank page.

Here is a video.

If I open the Browser app on IP3 and go to the Dropbopx website to Login, it loads for a moment and then becomes blank. I tried two different networks. Same problem. However, the login page opens up fine on PB Era Color.

Waiting for a reply from PocketBook support team.

EDIT: Got a reply from PB support. This should be fixed with the upcoming firmware.

"Dropbox, like other modern services, is constantly being updated. After the last update, Dropbox changed its authorization algorithms and is no longer available on devices with software versions lower than 6.8.3093.
Our developers together with Dropbox developers are already working on a solution and the issue should be resolved with a software update (please activate the corresponding option under Settings - Software- Download new updates automatically - ON)."

As an alternative solution, we recommend using other data transfer methods: Send-to-PocketBook, downloading via a browser, copying files from a computer via a USB cable, and synchronization through the Cloud."

Last edited by robertpolson; 05-15-2024 at 10:21 AM.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 10:25 AM   #2
readologist
Enthusiast
readologist has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readologist has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readologist has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.readologist has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Libra 2
Same problem with Inkpad 4 but unfortunately the newest software update seems to be 6.8.2015 that according to your post will not have updated support for Dropbox. Bummer!
So my new, 2 day old Inkpad 4 has to go back to Amazon
Shame due to bad customer support
readologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 04:10 AM   #3
Ruff_d
Ruff_d began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IC3
They have basically already a fix. If you use the new Era Color (which has a newer os update) the Dropbox fix ist installed. But my inkpad 3 color, which has an older version does not have the fix. I called the hotline. They said: it will be inside the next update.
Ruff_d is offline   Reply With Quote