Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-17-2023, 11:18 PM   #1
ogdredweary
ogdredweary began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
PocketBook Inkpad Color User Manual in settings?

Hi! I recently bought a used InkPad Color. When I was first exploring the device, I noticed that the user manual was conveniently placed at the bottom of the list in Settings. However, after I did a factory reset trying to get the device to connect to my Mac, the user manual disappeared from Settings. I do have a copy that I've added to the device's internal storage, but I'm wondering how I might be able to reintegrate it, so to speak, into Settings. Presumably it needs to be manually added somewhere in the root directory, but I don't want to experiment with that blindly. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
ogdredweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 01:22 AM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
You can try check "system\manuals" folder.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2023, 11:11 PM   #3
ogdredweary
ogdredweary began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfranek View Post
You can try check "system\manuals" folder.
No such directory existed in system, so I tried creating it and adding the manual there. Unfortunately, it didn't work even after a restart.
ogdredweary is offline   Reply With Quote