Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-30-2024, 05:09 AM   #1
drbilalaksar
drbilalaksar began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 11th Generation
Help me to jailbreak

I am using pw5. 5.16.8 is installed on the device. I read a lot in the forum and I could not find an answer. is there no chance for me to jailbreak this device? what should I do please help.
drbilalaksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 05:43 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbilalaksar View Post
I am using pw5. 5.16.8 is installed on the device. I read a lot in the forum and I could not find an answer. is there no chance for me to jailbreak this device? what should I do please help.
There is nothing you can do. There is no jailbreak for 5.16.8. That's not to say there never will be. But that means you'd have to never turn on WiFi in case you got a newer firmware pushed to your PW5 and you'd have to wait until a jailbreak becomes available. That may or may not ever happen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert