Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
m0_joe
m0_joe began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
So I woke up this morning

..and turned on my Kobo, and it had a blank line running down the left side and the background was darker than usual. Plus, where the titles were on the I am reading list had streaks running along either side (I actually should have taken a picture of it, but at the time I was slightly angry). When I changed pages, there was a ghost image, then turning a page again there was a triple ghost image. All 3 pages I had just viewed were on top of each other. (before anyone asks, no its not the normal ghost image you get when you turn on the device. This never went away, ever). So I tried a reset and nothing. I called Kobo and they said to return it. I had just bought it yesterday.

So I return it and got myself a BLACK one!!!!

So it all turned out ok. It was the Black one I wanted all the time!

Other than that I FREAKING LOVE THIS THING!!!!
m0_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Sounds like the device controller went bad. Glad you like your black Kobo.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert