Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
scotland52x
scotland52x began at the beginning.

Device: kobo e-reader box
Micro SD card not showing any movies on kobo?

Hey guys, i messaged on here a few weeks ago asking how I can go about watching movies on here. you guys were a lot of help and told me to get a Micro SD card, put movies on there then open the files up using some sort of memory app like Astro which can locate the film and watch it from there.
I've had no problems at all with that Astro seems to be working great although yesterday i put movies on a card plugged in the micro sd card opened astro and the card is showing blank? i have formatted another card put files on that too and that is also showing no films? although when i put it back in my mac both show that they have the files on them?
can anyone help? would be really grateful

thanks
scotland52x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #2
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotland52x View Post
Hey guys, i messaged on here a few weeks ago asking how I can go about watching movies on here. you guys were a lot of help and told me to get a Micro SD card, put movies on there then open the files up using some sort of memory app like Astro which can locate the film and watch it from there.
I've had no problems at all with that Astro seems to be working great although yesterday i put movies on a card plugged in the micro sd card opened astro and the card is showing blank? i have formatted another card put files on that too and that is also showing no films? although when i put it back in my mac both show that they have the files on them?
can anyone help? would be really grateful

thanks
Hey Scott I think your post should be in the Kobo Vox area. I dont have a Vox so I can not offer a suggestion but if you repost in the vox area you should get some answers. I think you will get a faster sponse that way. You should still get an answer here, just not sure how long it will take.

good luck
jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert