Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-18-2024, 10:04 AM   #1
Elmaris
Elmaris began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Different list displays in different folders ?

Hello,

I am discovering KOreader, and have found it great - thanks for this powerful software !

I would like to have a different display of ebooks list in my "books" folder (with cover pictures), and in my "articles" folder (simple title list without any picture, but with dates).

Is there a way to set this ?

Regards,
E
Elmaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 02:14 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmaris View Post
Hello,

I am discovering KOreader, and have found it great - thanks for this powerful software !

I would like to have a different display of ebooks list in my "books" folder (with cover pictures), and in my "articles" folder (simple title list without any picture, but with dates).

Is there a way to set this ?

Regards,
E
I don't think so. There's a plugin that lets you set different styles for documents based on their folders, but, IIRC, that applies to documents, so to the reader view, not to the filemanager.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote