Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #1
dcalliari
dcalliari began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura + Aura HD
Kobo Aura and Aura HD

Hello i have Kobo Aura and Aura HD with firmware 3.3.0
I have this Problem, my ebooks-readers are set to German Language.
I live in Italy and when i will buy Books from Kobo store with Wifi, the store view only Inglisch Book.
I have tested and the Store view the Books with the Country you have Wifi connection.
When i go to Germany i see German Booklist, in Swiss French Booklist, in Italy italian and Inglisch Book.
I will see the Book in my default languade , or language to i set my Kobo-Reader.
Can you Help my

Thks
dcalliari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcalliari View Post
Hello i have Kobo Aura and Aura HD with firmware 3.3.0
I have this Problem, my ebooks-readers are set to German Language.
I live in Italy and when i will buy Books from Kobo store with Wifi, the store view only Inglisch Book.
I have tested and the Store view the Books with the Country you have Wifi connection.
When i go to Germany i see German Booklist, in Swiss French Booklist, in Italy italian and Inglisch Book.
I will see the Book in my default languade , or language to i set my Kobo-Reader.
Can you Help my

Thks
Only idea that comes to mind:
You can purchase on the PC, via the Kobo website.
Then you can download the newly purchased titles via Wifi directly on your Kobo.
You can use VPN on your PC to simulate other locations.

Some routers allow for such settings as well.
When using your Kobo via such a router, you could simulate another location as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2014, 03:22 AM   #3
dcalliari
dcalliari began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura + Aura HD
Smile

Thks i will prob
dcalliari is offline   Reply With Quote