Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-31-2024, 05:42 AM   #1
Hhvh
Hhvh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Wallabag not working with KOreader in Kobo Forma

Hi all,
I've registered a Wallabag account with paid hosting in app.wallabag.it.
I've successfully synchronised it with both Edge and Chrome extensions, and with my Android smartphone too.
I've also configurated KOreader for Wallabag in my Kobo Forma, following the same steps: creating a new client in my account and copying the Client ID and Client Secret data in the wallabag.lua file, as well as my User Name (in this case I have tried both with my username and my email, just in case) and password. However, when trying to fetch my saved articles in my Wallabag account, I get a "Unable to login" message.
Any help?
Thank you in advance!
Hhvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 08:18 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/wiki/Wallabag
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2024, 12:07 PM   #3
Hhvh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Thank you. However, I had already followed all those steps and hints before asking.... without success
Old 06-01-2024, 08:36 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
The URL should simply point to the homepage (e.g., https://mobileread.com, if that were Wallabag).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 12:17 PM   #5
Hhvh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
The URL should simply point to the homepage (e.g., https://mobileread.com, if that were Wallabag).
I'm not sure I'm understanding you well. Which url? There's only a "server_url" in the Wallabag account settings which, acording to the instructions, should be void.
If you are talking about the article's url, this is not the problem, since I can get articles stored in Wallabag from my Android device. The problem is connecting KOreader in my Kobo forma to my Wallabag account.
Advert

Tags
wallabag