View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 10:07 AM   #144
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I'm still enjoying the Detective Kubu series. It's pretty good. I've read several Wikipedia articles on Botswana, Zimbabwe, Kalahari etc as well.

Warning: one shouldn't read this series while on a diet. The amounts of food Kubu can polish off are truly astonishing, and often described in detail. He drinks lots of wine too. I'm really worried about the condition of his liver.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote