View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 03:20 PM   #17
Chiron scriba
Bücherwurm
Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Back in 2012, Ronnie Steiner compiled an Eng-Eng dictionary based on Wiktionary. I think he also incorporated the Webster 1913 dictionary into it, as well. See the following thread to download it: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=190769
Thanks a lot Rkomar! It took me a while to go through the whole thread, and I found it fascinating the way such an impressive and most likely (haven't installed it yet) great job evolved from a few thousand entries to the final 472.018.
I think it is almost exactly what I was looking for, served on a silver platter, already pb-compatible without any digital alchemy.

I think I owe you too a beer - and at least a twenty-pack to Ronny Steiner

P.S.: Seriously, EastEriq and Rkomar: should you plan to come near Munich at some point, send me a PM a few days earlier - I'd really enjoy a face-to-face confrontation with you in some historischen Brauerei
Chiron scriba is offline   Reply With Quote