View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 04:27 PM   #1278
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
How do I better use the reboot function? I used ower:reboot, and it does what it says, but can I do something like a clear screen or similar at the same time? Because right now the device just kind of freezes until I see the boot screen.
That is what you would expect from an eInk device. Until the screen is written to, the contents won't change. You could try a toast with rebooting but not sure how well that would work.-
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote