Thread: Color palette
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 06:24 PM   #7
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by koleary2000 View Post
A light colour theme as I have poor eyesight. I also use rules to change the column text colour.
Cool font and nice spreadsheet. I've used the lovely Colorines icon theme for a while and grabbed the News icon as an override to keep in resources/images.

I tend to like more weighted fonts, but i liked Hack as well.

I wish I could keep Segoe UI Semibold as default, however the FTS results snippets lose the bold emphasis

Last edited by Comfy.n; 04-15-2024 at 04:09 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote