View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:41 AM   #5
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
I went to B&N Sunday to take a look at the 4e and was not impressed. It seems so much smaller than my old Glowlight. The Glowlight 4+ has a much larger screen but is pretty pricey.
I am not sure what I am going to do, I would still like to purchase e-books from B&N but the options are not great. Will have to decide what to do. Right now my ST Glowlight is working fine but who knows what will happen later this year when it is no longer supported.

Update:
Came home and took out my ST with glowlight and measured it, it is the same size as the 4e. I think it looks smaller due to the change to all black casing. So I was mistaken. But it didn't impress me enough to go buy it.

Found one of the Pink limited edition on ebay and ordered that.

Last edited by rhyta; 03-14-2024 at 10:42 PM.
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote