View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 08:35 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
3. You are better off to register. I've had an account with Kobo for maybe 10 years or so and I've never once had a problem. It's just paranoia to not properly register. There's no harm. Kobo takes privacy very seriously.
Why would one be better off with registering? Especially if they don't even have a Kobo account and buy their books elsewhere. There's no harm in not registering either, as there's an easy way to use your Kobo without registering now.

My Kobos are registered, but then I already had the Kobo account before getting them, so it was just easier to register (and there was no sideloaded mode then anyway). For those who have no Kobo account, it'll sure be easier to enable the sideloaded mode.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote