View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 05:11 AM   #5
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
As Hildea I am also in a reading slump finding it difficult, almost impossible, to start a new book.
I tried to google "Reading Slump" and found several suggestions to remedy the problem.
link

Some suggestions
"Read" an audiobook, not suitable for me. I simply can't concentrate to do the listening.
Reread a favourite book. Maybe a favourite from your young(er) days. I will try that one.

Well the Murderbot books really look interesting, probably an addon to my very long TBR.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote