View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I was using 'view by collections' but as I wanted to have the collections stay in the same order for my home page, (and not jump around all the time) I now name the collections I want to keep at the top of the home page with **(collection name) and those I want to have next start with *(collection name) and those I want to be last I name #(collection name). Then I sort the home page using Title (not collections). This way, the collection order remains the same and never moves in order, and collections takes up the first couple of pages on the home screen (and all the books follow after but you can ignore those). Thanks to lynjaekel and Luvmy4brats on kindleboards forum for these ideas. Luv also worked out that thru Calibre, when you have a series of books you want to appear in the correct order, by changing the publication date so that the first book in a series has the most recent publication date, then that book will sort first in the list so they are read in the correct order.

Last edited by Pushka; 06-12-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote