View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:07 AM   #47
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I don't have a garden, so I thought I would post a photo of my indoor tomatoes They are the first thing I try to grow, and I'm amazed they made it this far. They look better IRL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
They look nice, but a little spindly. Give them as much light as you can, more than anything else.
Actually I realized afterward I posted the wrong photo, this one is one or two weeks old. They are higher now, but still spindly (not as much as they look on the photo though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I can see where the window is. They are leaning like mad to get more sun. Good luck
Yes, they are They will get all the sun they want in a few weeks, when I put them on the balcony. But I think it's too soon now. And of course, they need to survive the re-potting first. I have no idea how to do that
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote