View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I noticed the same but I reasoned that when you look at the filesize of the Live version it must be missing something ! ~2.0Mb really isn't enough when you see the size of the last "working" version was nearer 20Mb.

BobC
I just looked at the contents of the live version download, and it looks like the kernel is there, but not much else. The rootfs.ext2 is all zeros and much too small to be the root file system with all the necessary components.