View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 01:47 PM   #9606
danmeian
danmeian began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewolf88 View Post
Hi there, I'm having a small problem. For whatever reason FFF has stopped collecting additional/freeform tags on ao3 sometimes and I can't figure out why. I've tried telling it to re-get meta data from site, I've deleted and redownloaded the fic, and it just refuses to collect them in the metadata column. It may be a restricted viewing problem, or at least those are the ones I'm having a much harder time trying to get the tags off of. I have seemed to be able to get there by telling it to overwrite non restricted works, but it doesn't work for restricted ones and I'm not quite sure its 100% effective. I've tried always_login true and it didn't do anything. Is there some other line to add to personal.ini or setting that might do the trick?
I have the same problem, but the "Hide additional tags (you can still choose to show them)" box has always been unchecked. I tested this again by checking-downloading-unchecking-downloading a couple stories with additional tags. Still don't seem to work.

Side question, does the "Extra tags" option in the Configure FFF/Custom Columns setting mean these additional tags besides fandoms, relationships and characters?
danmeian is offline   Reply With Quote