View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 06:55 PM   #1116
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by veteene View Post
Wow , I really liked the option of putting a password on the device and having a message saying who the owner is and the contact in case of losing the Kobo. Is it possible to use just that and not have another info panel on top? Does anyone know how to only use the lock screen? This way, only the book cover would appear when it's asleep or turned off. As I mentioned before, I've never done anything with HTML and programming. But seriously, I found this way of the password lock screen amazing! I really want to put this on my Kobo haha. Thanks for the post, John F.
What one friend and I did for his Kobo was to generate a text image with his name, email address and phone number. This was copied into a screensaver (exact name and it is case sensitive) directory in the .kobo directory. See this thread for more: Random Screensaver. The image we created matched the 1440x9120 resolution of his Forma.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote