View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:26 PM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn680 View Post
That's a great price. I initially had the gooseneck version but it tended not to stay in place. Instead opted for this clip-on version in white which sits just above the Reader. Same variety of brightness and hue options on both versions: https://www.amazon.com/Glocusent-Rec...st_sto_dp&th=1

The Glocusent lights from my experience introduce new usability for the PRS-505. I'm also using a PRS-650 which I picked up lightly used earlier this year. Thankfully it came with an original Sony case, so use the Glocusent for that one too. Cases for most of the older Sony Readers seem really difficult to obtain. If anyone on this forum has older Sony Reader cases for sale, I'd be very interested.

Let us know how it goes with the Glocusent light.
Well, drat, I got one of the gooseneck ones. Both were on sale, but I thought the one you bought would be too narrow at the "clip" (or whatever it's called on that model). If mine doesn't work for an eReader light I may be able to use it for a keyboard light. Supposedly it will stand up on its own (that might have been the heavier one, now that I think about it). It's supposed to come in today, so I'll let you know how it works out.

What Sony model cases are you looking for?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote