View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:27 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by librosconmaria View Post
im having this same exact issue but unfortunately my macbook is from2016 and i can only update calibre up until version 6.29
i have installed all the kobo plugins yet it hasnt helped as it doesnt pop up in calibre but my computer does pick it up so i know its connecting.
am i just out of luck until they make a plugin for the new color ink kobos?
You have two choices. Get a new computer or install Boot Camp so you can install Windows 10 64-bit and be able to dual boot.

If you wait for Kobo color support in calibre 6, you'll be waiting for a very long time if not forever.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-02-2024 at 08:32 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote