Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:27 AM   #785
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Well I have my Scribe. I gambled and bought one second hand on eBay. It’s a basic 16GB with Basic Pen but it came with the mulberry leather case and I paid just under £200 for it (including next day postage). I am in love with it. I’d definitely update if they bought out a new model, perhaps with waterproofing, as I like to read in the bath and by the pool.

The first thing I did was use the browser and go to A03 and downloaded a story as AZW3 and it appeared on my home page. It worked perfectly.

It’s truly a thing of beauty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8657.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	956.2 KB
ID:	207966  
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote