View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 09:07 AM   #7
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can have more than 1 USER dictionary.
Thanks but there's very many all cap words that I'd like not to have to process, either one at a time or by block selecting them and then [Ignore]

Typically the 'word' I want to ignore will never be seen again (and in the current book there are multiple 100s of them) so that'd be a lot of effort for something I'll never need

If I were working with a bunch of Shakespeare plays, then it would be worthwhile to keep a user dictionary of character names

Seems (IMO) that it's much less work to mark a simple checkbox on Spell Check that said

[X] Ignore words in all CAPS/CAPS numbers

or allowing a Regex in Spell Check Filter, e.g. [!A-Z]* to exclude words in all caps

Last edited by phossler; 04-28-2024 at 09:11 AM.
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote