View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 12:19 AM   #172
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I never understood what BekkyEbook's problem was with F&R combo boxes. I assumed that was because I use a custom Theme that labels the F&R buttons with text rather than icons - which I think I got from BekkyE.

I don't see any problems on Preferences.

With the EnvVar set to yellow and .qss yellow tweak enabled, I get yellow borders on everything. Spin controls (e.g.font size) - up/down arrow buttons work, as do the up/down keys, ditto the combo boxes, the button pops a list, the up/down arrow keys traverse the list.

I'll do some tests in Light mode

And yes, I missed Diap's post about Data/Light mode.

BR
Light mode

I removed the yellow .qss tweak, and Env Var - and just had Highlight Widgets with Focus checked. Everything was fine, I could see what had focus. If I wanted to use Light mode I'd probably make use of the tweak and EnvVar to use a darker colour.

Preview buttons :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-28 140723.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	207886

I don't have any Custom CSS files - but why no icon - a blank space with a tooltip seems weird, and when does the text box come into play?

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-28-2024 at 12:21 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote