View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:07 PM   #70
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
I'm afraid I don't get the 'light is too bright' arguments.

Color eink screens are darker - it's the way the tech at this stage works - so OF COURSE you need a brighter light to see properly.

I don't need a light in my living room during the day, but I turn it on at night because the room is dark. Doesn't everyone?
What I want is to know what the light level would be to get the screen to look similar to the Libra 2 wit no light. 50% is brighter then the Libra 2. That's why the comment. A lot of time I use my Libra 2 with no light. So I want to know what the light level is to get them to look similar
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote