View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:17 AM   #4
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, TCL 40Nxtpaper, TCL Nxtpaper11
All I see is a site about having to accept cookies from a yahoo subsidiary. No, thanks.

Lists of best devices are always very subjective. What I consider best may not be best for another person, it all depends on one's needs and wishes. I really don't like devices without microSD-card slot for example. Besides I like to organize my files in folders, so anything that doesn't offer me an option to few files in folders are rather useless for me and so on…

off topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth
Only the UK "The Guardian" has worse tech reviews.
The Guardian has worse of everything.
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote