View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:03 AM   #1916
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
On the other hand of the buyer/seller equation are the buyers who want you to cut your prices by a ridiculous amount and throw in free shipping often with the threat that they will be buying elsewhere if you don't.

Recently, one friend of mine was selling his 9 month old 2023 Macbook Pro 16" (M2 Pro, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSD) plus several accessories due to family issues. He had one person who contacted him and seemed to believe that $600 plus free shipping to Alaska was a more than fair offer. The asking price was $2000 plus shipping and was sold for that price to a local purchaser. I gave him a lift over to the meeting spot and everything went smoothly. I did end up giving both of them rides home. Some nervousness about taking the gear on the Skytrain was mentioned so I was volunteered. Not all that far out my way and I got a free coffee and gas money out it.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote