View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #41
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
As far as I can see how it goes with these e-book readers, it is mostly a matter of personal preferences. I think each of us has its own best brand.
Yes, of course.
Quote:
For my (our) second e-reader I weighted between Kobo Libra 2 and PocketBook Era, but since I already own PB InkPad 4 I am familiar with the software and it is enjoyable enough for me. I decided to go with the Era because it is a familiar UI and system. I think syncing will be much easier if I have same brands.
If you want syncing of your sideloaded books across several devices, then Kindle, Pocketbook or KOReader are the only options. Kobos have no way to sync sideloaded books between devices (unless you use KOReader). For me that's not important, as I don't use this feature.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote