View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 10:53 PM   #31
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Amazon also frequently updates their software to defeat DRM removal, which is a necessity if you want to keep control of your library (I have many books that I purchased in formats that are no longer viable and I REFUSE to just buy them again because someone decided to make changes to MY books)

I've had a couple of Kobos and I don't find them buggy - again, YMMV.

But the bottom line for me is, don't let anyone lock you into anything where your books and your devices are concerned.

Kobo all the way (and they have a good variety of devices, so you should have no trouble finding one that suits you)
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote