View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:21 AM   #4
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
I use Rsync as a server in my computer and then scripts that I run via NickelMenu or via custom actions in KOReader profiles. Both thinks have to be implemented. In Android I use a custom app I developed.

Not only books are synced but also Sidecar directories with notes and configurations.

I export every book I add to Calibre to a folder (the folder served by Rsync) and the scripts mirror them one way. What it is added/removed from the server is also added/removed in devices when the scripts are executed.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk

Last edited by jospalau; 04-18-2024 at 10:26 AM.
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote