View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:32 AM   #51
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
It's funny there's no news. But I can't find Walmart's eReader site anymore, nor do I have to avoid logging into Walmart eBooks (may not be the exact name) when I log into Kobo now. It used to be the primary to login and I would have to go down to Rakuten Kobo.
When you logged in you didn't get a pop-up message on the Kobo website? That is how I found out.

Have you purchased a Kobo from Walmart? I did. Maybe that is why I got the pop-up?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote