View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:17 AM   #48
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm guessing there are a lot of people who have bought color E-Ink readers knowing their current limitations. PocketBook keeps developing and releasing newer versions, so there must be enough interest to keep them going.

Personally I'm not in the market for a color eReader. I just like there is a choice.

I agree choice is good. Given the dishonesty or misleading marketing of some of the color eink models I wonder how many people that don't frequent Mobile Read knew what they were getting?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote