View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 02:44 AM   #51
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just noticed the following:

If the Automation toolbar is shown, when I Tab out of F&R->CountAll the focus goes to Run Automate List 1, Tab again goes Run Automate List 2, Tab again goes Run Automate List 3, two more Tabs goes to Book Browser. If the Automation toolbar is not shown, 4 Tab presses will take me to the Book Browser.

When I Tab out of Book browser the focus goes to the Font size slider bar, Tab again goes to the '+' button, Tab again goes to the '-' button', 2 more Tabs goes to Codeview.

All of which suggests Tab presses are shifting the focus to hidden objects.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote