View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 02:53 PM   #39
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
My two cents on the option "Highlight Widgets with Focus" (applies to Windows, possibly others).
The simple QSS for showing focus has a certain unpleasant side-effect, which applies primarily to the two widgets: QSpinBox and QComboBox.

Well, the focus overwrites the default 'Fusion' style and ruins the aesthetics of these controls.
The problem has been known for years, but I have not found a simple solution.

Link

I am not in favor of removing this new option if users find it useful, but it is worth adding a note in the documentation that the aesthetics of the UI will suffer with this option enabled. The Accessibility tab is also a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sigil-focus-issue-combobox.png
Views:	42
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	207530   Click image for larger version

Name:	sigil-focus-issue-spinbox.png
Views:	36
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	207531  
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote