View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 12:59 PM   #20
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Even though I don't really need it, I'm considering taking a punt on the Libra Colour as I have various graphic novels and comics (mostly PDF), and various large side-loaded PDFs I ought to read and annotate. Weight-wise, the Libra is on a par with my Forma.

It's a way to dipping a toe in the note-taking ecosystem which I've been considering for a while. The prices are pretty good going (apart from the stylus); otherwise I'd want to hold off until they get a 8"+ colour reader (which may never happen).

My only quibble is that the colours still look mildly washed-out which for comics and graphic novels still isn't very good; it's OK for when the graphics aren't the story, just as a side note. It might be a fault of the web-graphics display.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote