View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 06:13 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
You could export the photos, compress them, name them by date, and then delete the attachments to shrink your inbox, if you so desire. Of course, that's a lot more work, but you'll be glad you did it if Google ever decides to delete your account on a whim.
But the information about them that was in the message will be lost. I'd have no idea what most of those photos are about, without reading the message they were attached to.

As to Google killing my account, for the nth time, I DOWNLOAD AND BACKUP ALL MY EMAIL. I don't need an email client for this.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote