View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 08:12 AM   #12
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I've a selection of old good clunky keyboards. Maybe no PC/XT ones.

The best modern one I've used is a Cherry STREAM TKL.

I've standard DIN to mini-DIN adaptors (and some vice versa) and I've mini-DIN Y cables that work on any fully wired mini-DIN PS/2 socket to allow mouse and keyboard.

The USB to mini-DIN adaptors only work with some older Trust, Genius, MS and Logitech mice. And vice-versa.

The PS/2 to Serial mouse adaptors and vice-versa probably don't work with any of my mice. Date from when mice had balls.

I've some PS/2 (mini-DIN) to USB adaptors that mostly work with XP, Win7, Win10, Linux and most mice and keyboards but not always.

If anyone is passing they are welcome to have stuff for free. Boxes of it in the attic.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote