View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 07:24 PM   #1890
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I care. If I find a post with an annoying (IMO) font, I'm more likely not to read it.
- likewise posts with a proliferation of symbolic elements.

That said, without attaching some sort of 'smiley' to a phrase/sentence intended to be light-heartedly humorous it is likely to be taken seriously, or even worse cause an avalanche of faux-outrage.

Idle thought - is 'Taylor Swift' the entertainer's real name or a literary reference to Jonathan.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-07-2024 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Added: Idle thought
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote