View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 08:55 PM   #159
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Actually, that is exactly what you said when you stated that his statement was not factually correct.
I never said that his statement was not factually correct either. Where are you coming up with these things that you claim I said?
Quote:
Are you going to try to debate that making a factually incorrect statement is not an epitome of dishonesty?
Are you claiming that if I said, "Wow, it's raining cats and dogs out there!" that I am the epitome of a dishonest person? Hyperbole is not the same as lying in an attempt to deceive, no matter how far you try take such a silly literal interpretation.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote