View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 04:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I was cleaning up a big file in Sigil and came across a missing opening p tag (<p>). It made me wonder if there were more missing opening or closing p tags and how I might find them. (Perhaps with normal Find or Regex Find. Or some other way besides going through the whole document manually.) And a second question: does the "Mend and prettify all HTML files" automatically put in any opening or closing p tags that might be missing? Thanks.
The easiest way to find a missing <p> or </p> is to install the epubcheck plugin and run that. It will find any structural errors and show you what they are and where they are. You can double-click on the error and be taken to where the error is. It's the easiest way to do this.

URL for epubcheck for Sigil
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=248186
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote