View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 07:36 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
IT HAS HAPPENED: Plan 10 from Outer Space is now in effect

I have been chosen to be the liaison between the aliens and humankind. In order to help ease you into a period of acceptance, I have been authorized to tell you that the new Kindle will be released tomorrow, and that its use will constitute the first step in their proposed plan to conquer all sentient creatures. If this includes YOU, then you have been warned.

Furthermore, I was told that resistance is futile.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-31-2024 at 07:40 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote