View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 12:16 AM   #1250
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You have checked that that if you have screensavers enabled, the directory in the .kobo directory is called screensaver? That when you disable screensavers, the directory name changes to screensaver.old? You may have a different rename in the NickelMenu config file, if so place that directory name in where I have screensaver.old (the backslash just escapes the . so it is not seen as a wildcard).

You are using a Linux EOL aware editor? I use Notepad++ since my main OS is Windows, Linux and MacOS users don't need to worry about that nit.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote