View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 09:13 PM   #1240
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I tried that a while back and without calibre or other SQLite utility trying to access the database, I did not get database corruption. OTOH, my reboot before connecting takes a short enough time so I saw no good reason to follow your suggested multi-connection procedure.
I'd still like calibre support for this.

Normal workflow would be

reboot kobo
connect usb
sync calibre

or, occasionally

forget to reboot kobo
connect usb
calibre detects wal file(s) and gives a warning dialog and ejects before opening database
reboot kobo and reconnect usb ...
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote