View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 04:37 AM   #4
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jist View Post
Thanks BetterRed.
Could you (or somebody else) recommend one or two plugins that are good at retrieving genres?
I disabled the automatic download of tags because you get a bunch of inconsistent junk.

There's also this system of national libraries - forgot the name - but even that I find difficult.
It's a third-party system, sometimes too granular, sometimes the opposite and sometimes complete nonsense.

Long story short, I want to keep control without wasting too much time in corrections.

But some standard Metadata PIs are e.g. Goodreads and Amazon
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote