View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:17 AM   #41
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Interesting, because I can see the difference right away, with the Pocketbook ERA and the black ink seems to be a slightly faded color without the black depth as we can see, for example, with Tolino or Kobo.

I am quite surprised that Pocketbook allegedly wanted to optimize the screens of the ERA model, and yet another Inkpad 4 model suffers from the same problem.

PB ERA model after 2022:
Spoiler:

You can see it here ( Onyx Boox Leaf 2 ). It is the same E-INK screen, but the contrast is different due to the additional layer in the black model.

Look for time "3.10" :
https://youtu.be/sB12gbEI6J4?feature=shared&t=174
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71yVMsMACvL.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	207068  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 03-22-2024 at 05:57 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote